AM:Collab ("us", "we", or "our") respects your concerns about privacy. This website privacy notice ("Notice") explains how we collect, use, and share information about you when you visit our website www.am-collab.com (the "Site"). Please read this Notice carefully to understand what we do with the information that we collect. By visiting the Site, you accept the practices described in this Notice.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
- Personal data: Personal data is information that identifies you as an individual. We may collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly, such as when you contact us through the Site or sign up for updates or newsletters. Personal data we may collect includes your name, email address, and phone number.
- Usage data: We may collect information about how you use the Site, including the pages you visit, the links you click, and other actions you take on the Site. We use this usage data to better understand how visitors use the Site and to improve the Site.
- Device data: We may collect information about the device you use to access the Site, including the device's IP address, browser type and version, and operating system.
We use the information we collect to operate, maintain, and improve the Site, and to provide you with the information and services that you request. We may also use the information to communicate with you, such as to send you updates or newsletters.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, and payment processing. These service providers are only permitted to use your information to the extent necessary to provide the services they are performing for us.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics as a third-party web analytics service. Google Analytics collects information about your use of the Site and provides us with reports about Site traffic and usage. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out of tracking by visiting the Google Analytics website.
- Legal purposes: We may share your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, such as in response to a court order or subpoena. We may also share your information if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
We will not sell your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site may not work as intended if you do so.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access and receive a copy of your personal data
- The right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data to another entity
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in any marketing email you receive from us.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
Changes to This Notice
We may update this Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. We encourage you to review this Notice regularly to stay informed about how we are collecting, using, and sharing information about you.
If you have any questions about this Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.